For any online business, lagging isn’t a pleasant experience. Every second, there’s always more new information and the traffic is always fleeting. No matter how good your web content or flashy your website affiliates, something better and more attractive come after a few minutes. You might get fleeting traffic, but you would need to have visitors come back for more.
How would your business survive such challenge?
One good way is to power up your article marketing. This mode of advertising puts on a lasting impression; provided the readers find the article reliable, concise and interesting. Thus, you need to be a trustworthy source of information, not just a business website.
How to achieve all these? Here’s five most effective ways to pump up your article marketing:
1. Pay attention article style and content. Keep the titles magnetizing but short for readers are always rushing. Your article body may observe the traditional structure, or you could standout by having a different style. Just make sure that your content brings remarkable and fresh information. They perk the readers’ interest all the time – read: They’d want to know more about the author and their website or products.
2. One idea, three articles. Don’t just write a single article and then submit to various sites. Write at least three articles, with approach and style particular to the regular traffic. Write about affiliate marketing for work-at-home websites, rehash it for insurance agents and make another one for directories.
3. Engage your readers. Empathize, ask questions and share your personal experiences. Make your articles truly relate to the readers. You want them to feel valued and spike their interest. Blogsites get more readers because of this reason. So write for your target audience about things they want to hear and want to learn more about. So get the readers feel they’re important.
4. Spice up all information areas. Change that dull resource box and equally bland summary. Choose really powerful words for your elevator pitch; make your business sound lively and profitable with your call to action. One word: Attract. Don’t just inform but keep them wanting more. In the summary, don’t settle for highlights of the article. Entice with information they need or want.
5. Submit wisely. There’s no doubt the leading directory is Ezine. But there’s a lot of others where your article marketing campaign would truly generate massive traffic to your website. Try your own niche or industry and submit as well to lesser-known directories.
Now let’s get things going. Get back to your desk and start writing a high-powered article.